Welcome to the last day of our first Humanities Commons Summer Refresh Workshop! If you missed out on joining us this time around or if you’d like to do it all over again, you’re in luck! We will do another round of this workshop in August, from Monday, August 5th to Friday, August 9th.
If you were able to participate in this round of #HCSummerRefresh, congratulations! You’ve made it to the finish line! Take time to admire your updated digital presence – you’ve earned it!
To complete today’s focus…
- Participate in today’s discussion by responding on our group page to the prompts below. This will allow you to reflect on your work this week and help you begin to make a plan for updating and maintaining your HC account going into the future.
- Make your participation in this workshop official so that you can put it on your CV! Respond to this discussion post letting us know that you’ve successfully completed the workshop.
- Of which update or creation from this week are you most proud? (share a link!)
- Which day/task from this workshop was most/least helpful?
- How can this workshop be improved for its second implementation in August?
- What did you learn this week? What questions do you still have?
Thanks so much to everyone who participated! I really enjoyed thinking HC features through with you and I hope you benefited from the time you set aside for this workshop!